For the second instalment of Steve @ Home, our National Training Manager repairs a loose tile on his patio using the versatile ARDEX CA 20 P Multi-Purpose Construction Adhesive & Sealant. It can bond virtually any building material as an adhesive, and is perfect for general building maintenance on floors and walls, in internal and external locations.
Uses: Ceramic tile repairs, bonding skirting boards, stair nosings, adhering boxes/conduits, dado rails, architrave, kick plates, carpet gripper, underwater applications, sealing around baths & sinks and much more!
• Bonds virtually every building material
• Solvent-free and low odour
• Shrinkage free
• High initial tack and bond strength
• Can even be used underwater, for minor repair applications
• Excellent resistance to UV, weather and ageing
• Use inside or out
• Emicode: EC1 R Plus – Very Low Emission
Pack Size and Coverage: Available in 310ml tube. It covers 9.75m with a 1/4″ bead.
For more information visit https://ardex.co.uk/product/ardex-ca-20-p/